Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sweekar-Upakar

For those of you who are interested about the organization I am working at:

Sweekar-Upkaar is a rehabilitation center for mentally and physically handicapped children and adults. Dr. P Hanumantha Rao is the chairman and through the establishment of this organization he has been able to provide cutting edge care and treatment to thousands of Indians. They encourage volunteers, so if you would like to volunteer, check out the website (I will post the link below this). It truly is a life changing experience. I have learned so much through this job shadow and this knowledge is invaluable. It has been an extremely humbling experience that has provided me with a newfound perspective and appreciation for my own life.

http://www.sweekaar.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment